Well, I decided to follow suit when one of my close friends, Duncan, began to document his relocation to Denmark to pursue his degree. Seeing as I had done nearly the same thing, I thought that this would be a creative outlet that would allow me to share what I am doing here in the city for my friends and family to read and enjoy.
To be brief, considering the hour I am posting, this week has been... incredible. Though finding work seems to be more difficult than I had imagined (at least the kind I want), I am enjoying exploring the city. I am skeptical to think I will ever see all of this city in the next decade. But then again, who knows? :) Back to what's been happening; I've reunited with several of my classmates from UF (George, Danny, Joey, Nordvig, Chris, Justin G, Alicia, Justin R, Rachel Reiss, Lauren F, Lauren Roth, John) making nightly excursions for good times. This week turned into Joey's Birthday Celebration The Extended Cut. Good times were had by all as I met a sleu of new people who quickly won my heart and friendship (Tony, Joe, Brandi, Paige). And now here I sit... Saturday night which is really early Sunday morning after having a great evening with Josh at his apartment putting a beating on some Mario Kart and capping it off with a movie at Lauren Roth's crib which is right across the street... from me.
Pictures, more details, and far more witty commentary to come. For now, it's good night from New York.
Yeah, son.
First Week's Over.
17 years ago

2 comments:
This is Real Station Omega reporting to Real Station Alpha. Clear skies and a good breeze blowing through the open window, over.
Dude it's so good to know that the city is treating you right. You deserve nothing less, going out on a limb and then hurling yourself over the edge. Denmark is doing the same for me. We don't have comfort zones anymore, and yet I'm not afraid, and I know you're not, either.
The rate at which November approaches is pretty bad-ass. I'm looking forward to waking up on the 5th and hearing the best news anyone's given me in eight years. If I even sleep.
Keep going strong. We have a planet to conquer. I'll see you in December, God willing.
Much love,
Duncan
any night that involves New York City and Mario Kart is a great night in my book =]
keep 'em coming, Mr. Ruby.
- Miss Rebecca Joy
Post a Comment